Join our team.
Be part of it.
Marketing Options International is where great people do great work, producing great results for great clients.Considering a career with us? We are always seeking people to support our recent wins and to make sure our clients have the best possible talent working with them. We expect creativity, passion, drive and commitment. And in return we make a commitment to invest in your personal development − and do everything we can to make sure you achieve the very best in your career. If you think you have what it takes to work with some of the most talented B2B marketers around please send your CV and a covering letter to our Careers team.
International Event ManagerLocation : Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Event Manager to join a young and vibrant team. You should present a confident, knowledgeable and smart image, be self-motivated and hungry to learn. This role would be within the dynamic MOI LIVE Team, specifically focusing on our largest client Oracle Corporation.
The role would include:
- Responsibility for the end-to-end management of a wide variety of B2B event projects across different clients and across multiple regions. This includes the ability to deliver high quality B2B events with a highly proactive as well as reactive approach with the ability to build trusted relations with the client base.
- Management of events on site and attendance at all managed live events (conferences, seminars, dinners, exhibitions, roadshows etc) taking a lead management role to bring the event project to fruition.
- Management of live events on site throughout the US and APAC.
- Pre-event management including taking detailed client briefs, preparing proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, audio visual suppliers, external venues and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and client expectations.
- Financial control of event projects, including complete cost control throughout the project ensuring best negotiated rates and delivery of each campaign within budget.
- Project management of project team ensuring that all deliverables are delivered ahead of schedule and to the highest possible standard regardless of size or scale of event. Including the detailed planning of all event with the production of timelines, proposals, project plans and regular communication with the client.
- Account management and client nurture. Co-responsibility with an Account Manager for the nurture of each client and the relationships within. Client communications are an essential aspect to the role. The role also requires the individual to add value to client campaigns and events, with the ability to offer advice to the client with regard to best practices and achieving the best ROI from their event.
- Attendance at client and supplier meetings and briefings.
Account Manager - 28k to 32kLocation : Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a young and vibrant team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management for three of our key clients, reporting to the Group Account Director and working with a dedicated events team. Marketing experience is essential and experience of working in B2B Technology or Events would be beneficial as would knowledge of digital marketing and social media insight. You should present a confident, knowledgeable and smart image, be self-motivated and hungry to learn. The role would include:
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the accounts. This includes the ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with our client base.
- Hands on project management of current and future marketing campaigns (which will include both online and offline mediums), including taking detailed briefs, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and to client expectation
- To support the Account Director with the daily running of a busy client facing team.
- Taking a supporting role in our event management team to help manage and execute live events at busy periods.
This role would ideally suit a recent Account Manager wanting new challenges and opportunities to learn.
- At least 3 years experience in an integrated marketing agency or within a medium/large marketing team
- A good business degree or equivalent (ideally in marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc.
- Sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Calm under pressure − our working environment gets extremely busy and stressful. The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & new media
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude. Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships
- Self−motivated and driven − they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
B2B Digital and Social PlannerLocation : Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital planner to join an award-winning international marketing agency and work across their top blue chip accounts in the technology sector.
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate B2B digital marketer to lead our growing digital and social planning function. You’ll be engaging directly with clients who love to be challenged and are looking to use digital in thought-provoking ways. Working collaboratively with senior creative, digital and account teams, the role would include:
- Providing creative ideas and concept recommendations for digital programmes and/or integrated marketing campaigns -both strategic and tactical.
- Building robust and rigorous digital propositions that will be used to drive successful brand awareness, lead generation or nurture activities.
- Directing and overseeing digital projects from initial design, through to development and implementation.
- Acting as an digital advisor, consultant and mentor to both clients and account teams to help improve campaign engagement and ROI.
- Evangelising and managing the current digital department to increase skills and maximise team quality and effectiveness.
- Supporting the business development team in new pitches and proposals.
- Support the senior management team in transforming our own social and digital brand.
- Supporting the senior management team in driving and developing our international business.
- Helping MOI win more industry awards, especially for digital or social marketing.
- Stimulate a more digitally focused spirit/culture within the MOI office environment.
We are looking for a true digital and social junky - someone who eats, sleeps and breaths digital at home as well as at work. We expect you to update your social status, blog and tweet as regularly as possible and be naturally turned on by the latest digital vision, idea, technology or trend. In addition the skills we are looking for include:
- Proven B2B digital experience, ideally in the tech sector, with at least 4 years as a planner agency side.
- Strong knowledge and experience of all digital channels and platforms, including responsive websites, social marketing, social monitoring, community management, search and mobile.
- Keen interest and understanding of digital buyer behaviour (B2B and B2C) and how to enhance user experiences and online engagement.
- Solid understanding of multi-channel customer journeys and confident in how digital can enhance and enrich integrated marketing campaigns.
- Previous management experience of digital design and build projects is essential.
- Strong knowledge and experience in digital automation and analytics.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, and a very confident presenter.
- Able to work independently and also lead a team.
- Excellent time management and quality control skills.
- Proactive and positive attitude with a natural problem-solver mentality.